NAIFA is currently accepting nominations for NAIFA Quality Awards (NQA), NAIFA Diversity Champion Award, Advisor Today’s 4 Under 40, Terry Headley Lifetime Defender Award, YAT Leader of the Year, and John Newton Russell. All award deadlines are July 31, 2022.
- NAIFA Quality Awards provide advisors at any career stage the opportunity to demonstrate a commitment to excellence. NQA award types include Life Insurance, Multiline, Financial Advisor and Health & Employee Benefits.
- The NAIFA Diversity Champion Award recognizes exceptional efforts to promote the full and equal participation of diverse people within the insurance and financial advising profession.
- Advisor Today’s 4 Under 40 recognizes four financial advisors who achieve excellence in their profession by or before the age of 40.
- The Terry Headley Lifetime Defender Award recognizes a current NAIFA member who shows exemplary service to their profession, colleagues, and clients through their political advocacy and contributions to IFAPAC.
- The YAT Leader of the Year recognizes an advisor’s commitment to NAIFA, including service on local, state and national committees and participation in the Leadership in Life Institute (LILI), involvement with state or federal legislative efforts; participation in external service work such as charities, and an ability to inspire others.
- The John Newton Russel Award is the industry’s highest individual honor. The award recognizes an insurance and/or financial services professional who has proven to be highly qualified and exhibits the character, leadership qualities, contributions to the profession and American families exemplified by John Newton Russell.
Visit the Talent Development Center under “Awards” for more information and to apply or submit a nomination for a deserving candidate.